Business Terms and Conditions of the Gift Certificate (Voucher) Order:
- The voucher is valid for the period of 6 months from the date of issuance and the period of validity is stated on the voucher (the client and the provider can agree in advance on a different period of validity).
- The ordered gift certificate is transferable.
- The voucher can only be used for a one-time payment for consumption or service in the amount of its nominal value.
- If, during the consumption or use of the service, the value of the purchased goods is lower than the nominal value of the purchased voucher, the differing amount is not refundable. If the value of the purchased goods is higher than the nominal value of the purchased voucher, the difference in price shall be paid directly in the business premises.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Counterfeiting and forgery of vouchers is prohibited and may be punishable.
- The provider assumes no responsibility for any loss, theft, or damage to the voucher.
- We declare that during the processing of personal data provided by the client in connection with an order and purchase of services from the ADRIA - NEPTUN, spol. s r.o. company, Vaclavske sq. 26, 110 00 Prague 1, we observe Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection. After provable identification, the customer is entitled to access, modify and correct, and is enabled to delete, data relating to him/her. Should you wish to exercise this entitlement of yours and receive information relating to you, please contact the ADRIA - NEPTUN, spol. s r.o. company, Vaclavske sq. 26, 110 00 Prague 1. By making his/her order the purchaser confirms that he/she agrees with the processing of his/her personal data.